Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom
Lion Engineering is seeking an ambitious and self motivated skilled CNC machinist to work
within a team of qualified and experienced engineers, using the most up to date multi axis machinery.
The successful candidate will be part of the engineering team, working on all new and existing projects.
• CNC experience.
• Preferred mazatrol programming language, (although training will be given to the right candidate)
• Knowledge of both turning and milling applications
• Manufacture components from engineering drawings, whilst working within the company quality procedures
• Communicate clearly and be able to work under his/hers initiative
• Applicant will be required to work a combination of early /late and share of night shifts.
• Competitive Wage rate and packages
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Good communication skills
Please view our website www.lioneng.com for further information, all candidates should request an application form from our reception at Lion Engineering, Gapton Hall road Great Yarmouth,Norfolk. NR310NL or send in a CV to the attention of the Engineering Manager