Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom
Lion Engineering is seeking an ambitious self-motivated skilled Programmer / setter / Operator with milling and turning skills to work with our team of 10 strong highly qualified and experienced engineers using the most up to date multi axis machinery to produce precision components for our customers who are leaders in the world market of the Oil & Gas Industry.
The successful applicants shall have experience with Mazak Multi axis Machinery or similar, be able to interpret technical drawings and produce small batch quality items using our state of the art equipment.
The company offers very competitive rates of pay, a pension scheme to all new employees together with 20 days annual holiday plus 8 statutory bank holidays, premium additional rates for overtime /shift or weekend working.
Main roles & Responsibilities for the vacancy
1) To have the capability to read and interpret metric and imperial drawings.
2) Work to within the tolerances and dimension of standard drawings.
3) Be able to program machinery prove out and inspect first off components.
4) Show planning and communications to meet deadlines
5) To strive for continuous improvement for day to day tasks
6) To have the knowledge to organize materials and tooling for drawing requirements
7) To maintain safe working practices.
8) To carry out tasks and perform in a productive manner
Please view our website www.lioneng.com for further information, all candidates should request an application form from our reception at Lion Engineering, Gapton Hall road Great Yarmouth,Norfolk. NR310NL or send in a CV to the attention of the Engineering Manager